You’re on the Go – work, school, home, grocery store, errands, ball field, dance practice – so running by the credit union may not always fit into your schedule. That’s why GKCU offers the following Convenience Services to give you access to your accounts, when you need it most. Best of all, these services are free to GKCU members. For information about any of these services, ask a GKCU employee, enroll on our website or view the demo below.
- Online Teller (click here to enroll)
- Kraft Talk / Telephone ARU – 843-546-5827 (pin is last four of SS# & should be changed after log-in).
- Direct Deposit / Auto Pay (click here for form or stop by a GKCU branch for details)
- VISA Debit Cards & VISA Gift Cards (non-reloadable)
- ATMs (click here to find surcharge ATMs available through the CoOp Network)
- Online Bill Pay, E-Statements & Mobile Money App (enroll through Online Teller)
- Shared Branching (click here to find a shared branching location near you)
- Mobile Deposit Capture (Available with Mobile Money App; Endorse “For Mobile Deposit Only”)
CLICK HERE FOR BILL PAY DEMO